Posted to batik-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by ra...@blueyonder.co.uk on 2006/04/09 18:13:25 UTC

Customizimg zoomInteractor

Hi there,

I'm trying to customize the zoomInteractor so that I can add my own button
to it, below is a snippet of my code, I have a button 'select' - so when a
user clicks this, it provokes the Interactor, but Im not sure how to
actually link this button to zoomInteractor2 ...can someone pls help
me....

JButton select = new JButton(new ImageIcon("C:/selection3.gif"));

 protected Interactor zoomInteractor2 = new AbstractZoomInteractor() {
        public boolean startInteraction(InputEvent ie) {
            int mods = ie.getModifiers();
            return
                ie.getID() == MouseEvent.MOUSE_PRESSED &&
                (mods & InputEvent.BUTTON1_MASK) != 0;

        }
    };

Thanx