Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Laszlo Kishalmi <la...@gmail.com> on 2019/01/08 02:50:21 UTC

[FYI] Windows Launchers are part of the Build Process

Dear all,

I've switched on the Windows launcher build as part of our Linux build
process: https://builds.apache.org/job/incubator-netbeans-linux/

I wish if some Windows users could test it from build 963 and further.
(https://builds.apache.org/job/incubator-netbeans-linux/963/artifact/nbbuild/)

It seems the size of these launchers are much bigger than our previous
ones, probably contains debug symbols and needs to be stripped, I do not
really know, it would be nice if someone could check them.

Related links issue: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NETBEANS-1145

Re: [FYI] Windows Launchers are part of the Build Process

Posted by Emilian Bold <em...@gmail.com>.
Really nice! Only nlw.exe remains in
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NETBEANS-1157

--emi