Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Jeelani <sj...@insyncinfo.com> on 2001/03/05 21:57:40 UTC

JMS on Axis

Hi,

Has any body used JMS as the transport protocol with Axis services? In our
project, we have a requirement of sending messages asynchronously to Axis
service. Hence,
if any body has already done it, kinldy provide me some pointers.

Thanks and Best Regards,
Jeelani

Re: JMS on Axis

Posted by Stan Jordan <sk...@worldnet.att.net>.
Jeelani...
See Chapter 5 of "Building Web Services with Java" (p. 295).  You can
download the source from www.samspublishing.com  If you get this to work,
please let me know.  I have not tried it.
Cheers.
Stan