Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by Thorbjørn Ravn Andersen <th...@gmail.com> on 2006/06/28 15:14:32 UTC

Resending mailing list message?

I had a bad XP crash so Thunderbird forgot everything.  Is there a way
to ask the apache mailing list server to send me a given set of messages
as individual messages allowing me to rebuild my local archive?

I tried the get command, but it sent me a digest in a single message.

Any suggestions welcome :)

--
  Thorbjrøn

Posted by Egor Pasko <eg...@gmail.com>.
On the 0x196 day of Apache Harmony Thorbjørn Ravn Andersen wrote:
> I had a bad XP crash so Thunderbird forgot everything.  Is there a way
> to ask the apache mailing list server to send me a given set of
> messages as individual messages allowing me to rebuild my local
> archive?
>
> I tried the get command, but it sent me a digest in a single message.
>
> Any suggestions welcome :)

news.gmane.org probably... ;)