Posted to user@phoenix.apache.org by ashish tapdiya <as...@gmail.com> on 2014/07/28 19:57:34 UTC

check and put operation

How to perform atomic check and put operation on a phoenix table

Re: check and put operation

Posted by Eli Levine <el...@gmail.com>.
Ah, sorry. Thought you meant the HBase increment operation. Phoenix does
not expose the check and put/delete operations AFAIK.

Re: check and put operation

Posted by ashish tapdiya <as...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for response Eli.

Re: check and put operation