Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Gnana <m....@gmail.com> on 2015/01/06 10:24:37 UTC

Camel CXF SOAP Service

I have configured camel cxf soap service as mentioned in below example
https://github.com/apache/camel/tree/master/examples/camel-example-cxf-tomcat

I have ran the application in Jetty server.

I am able to consume the service using java client  as per example and able
to see the WSDl file in broswer.
I am not able to generate the SOAPUI project using my WSDL url (
http://localhost:8080/camel-example-cxf-tomcat/webservices/incident?wsdl)
and even If I use another project and used the given soap request in SOAPUI
project, I am not getting any request in server and no response in client.

my Apache Camel Jar -2.14.1
                CXF    Jar - 3.0.3
               Spring Jar - 3.2.4.RELEASE

Broswer URL =
http://localhost:8080/camel-example-cxf-tomcat/webservices/incident?wsdl

kindly help me why SOAPUI project & request is not working

Regards,
Gnana

Re: Camel CXF SOAP Service

Posted by Gnana <m....@gmail.com>.
ITt seems like SOAP UI project issue. now it works fine

Re: Camel CXF SOAP Service

Posted by Gnana <m....@gmail.com>.
I have tried with version 4 & 5. but no response.

Re: Camel CXF SOAP Service

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
It look like a issue of SOAPUI instead of CXF or Camel.
Did you try to use different version of SOAPUI to generate the quest for
the example?

Willem Jiang

Red Hat, Inc.
FuseSource is now part of Red Hat