Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by masionas <mi...@softasap.net> on 2009/01/05 19:20:07 UTC

Newly created user and permissions

I have created a new user with ORDER_ENTRYALL profile. And when I tried to
login with it to ordermanager it told me:

The Following Errors Occurred:

Login for this application couldn't be completed (required permissions
missing).

However, if I restart ofbiz then it logins with no problem. So looks like
for newly created user the permissions are not applied unless you restart an
app. Anything I can do about it? I would appreciate any ideas on it. Thank
you guys.

Re: Newly created user and permissions

Posted by masionas <mi...@softasap.net>.
Thank you, David. That does the trick I think.

Posted by David E Jones <da...@hotwaxmedia.com>.