Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Soon Won Park <ar...@gmail.com> on 2012/05/23 21:25:44 UTC

Re: [CVE-2012-1621] Apache OFBiz information disclosure vulnerability

Good afternoon guys!

Do you know how I can make sure that I'm using non-vulnerable version?

According to this email, I need to upgrade from ofbiz 10.04 to
10.04.02. But I'm using the optimized version which have been derived
from Ofbiz 9.x.
And we customized a lot, so I cannot simply upgrade to 10.04.02.

I check the trunk and tag, and it looks like there was lots of changes
b/w 10.04(1060844) and 10.04.02(1326267). So I'm not sure which part I
need to take a look to make sure my version is secured.

Can you give me an idea how I can check my version?

Thank you for reading.

Soon-won

Posted by Jacopo Cappellato <ja...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
The bugs have been reported on the 10.04 series and if you are running 09.04 you should not be affected; of course there are good reason to plan for the upgrade to 10.04 because the 09.04 is an old branch and, according with the current release plan, it is now closed:

http://ofbiz.apache.org/download.html

Jacopo