Posted to users@qpid.apache.org by Robbie Gemmell <ro...@gmail.com> on 2014/08/15 18:12:16 UTC

Request for inclusion in 0.30

License header fixes coming from the beta, commits:
https://svn.apache.org/r1618218
https://svn.apache.org/r1617774

via https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/QPID-5813

Robbie

Re: Request for inclusion in 0.30

Posted by Robbie Gemmell <ro...@gmail.com>.
I have now merged/made the remaining (Rob got many of them with his merges
earlier) changes for the empty dirs to the 0.30 branch:
http://svn.apache.org/r1620832
http://svn.apache.org/r1620833

I also made updates to the license and notice files based on my comments
from testing beta1:
http://svn.apache.org/r1620853

Robbie

Posted by Robbie Gemmell <ro...@gmail.com>.