Posted to user@storm.apache.org by Mark Mandel <ma...@gmail.com> on 2014/07/03 01:32:52 UTC

Clojure 1.6?

I couldn't find a reference to it, except for this old ticket:

But I was trying to use Clojure 1.6 with my local storm setup (and the
great Marceline <https://github.com/yieldbot/marceline> lib), and kept
getting the error of:
WARNING: some? already refers to: #'clojure.core/some? in namespace:
backtype.storm.util, being replaced by: #'backtype.storm.util/some?

Which seemed to also break me being able to deploy local topologies as
well.

Rolling back to Clojure 1.5.1 (which is what is in the pom) solved the
issue.

Just wondering - can someone confirm if this is a known issue, and Clojure
1.6 is just not supported at this stage? (I'm going to assume it isn't).

If not, I may spend some time digging, and submit a pull request that works
around the issue.

Thanks!

Mark

--
E: mark.mandel@gmail.com
T: http://www.twitter.com/neurotic

2 Devs from Down Under Podcast
http://www.2ddu.com/

Re: Clojure 1.6?

Posted by Mark Mandel <ma...@gmail.com>.
Whoops, forgot the ticket I was referring to:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/STORM-265