Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by Andrew McIntyre <mc...@gmail.com> on 2007/05/05 03:20:31 UTC

Re: it looks like the public posting web site for test results from IBM is broken

On 4/15/07, Andrew McIntyre <mc...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 4/15/07, Jean T. Anderson <jt...@bristowhill.com> wrote:
> > >
> > > I don't think we should remove the link as it does contain history which
> > > is still correct.  Though maybe a note should be added that new data is
> > > not being added.
> >
> > I think that information needs to be added to
> > http://people.apache.org/~fuzzylogic/derby_test_results/ .
>
> I'll take care of this later today. A machine issue has caused new
> results not to be added - the machine that compiled the results is
> down, but the machine publishing them to my webpage is still going.
> :-)
>
> Hopefully in the next week or so I can find some time to move both
> processes to the machine that still works and new results will be
> added.

The test results are once again updating, although we've lost the
previous history. I'm away on vacation next week, so if something goes
awry, it will have to wait until the following weekend for me to fix.

andrew

Re: it looks like the public posting web site for test results from IBM is broken

Posted by Andrew McIntyre <mc...@gmail.com>.
On 5/6/07, Mike Matrigali <mi...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> Andrew McIntyre wrote:
> >
> > The test results are once again updating, although we've lost the
> > previous history. I'm away on vacation next week, so if something goes
> > awry, it will have to wait until the following weekend for me to fix.
>
> The friday May 4 results are not accessable.  The link is posted, but access
> to the link gives:
> Forbidden
> You don't have permission to access
> /~fuzzylogic/derby_test_results/main/testSummary-535434.html on this server.

I'm back and have chmod'd the latest result directories to be
accessible. I'm not sure why the new directories are not accessible,
but I'll look for a more permanent solution next week.

andrew

Re: it looks like the public posting web site for test results from IBM is broken

Posted by Mike Matrigali <mi...@sbcglobal.net>.