Posted to user@storm.apache.org by Myidealand account <my...@gmail.com> on 2014/01/14 06:27:30 UTC

Storm Zookeeper Client

Hello ,

For my usecase I need to keep some information in zookeeper which I want my
transactional spout and bolts/ Stateful Processor nodes  to access , for
this I am thinking of using storm internal curator client to create a znode
and implement watcher so that all could read the status from that.

Let me know if my thought is right or any way forward .

Re: Storm Zookeeper Client

Posted by Myidealand account <my...@gmail.com>.
Hello ,

While implementing this I want to know how the changes done in  the znode
created by my transactional spout are received by bolts/ Stateful Processor
nodes , means any light on watcher implementation ?

Re: Storm Zookeeper Client

Posted by Ted Dunning <te...@gmail.com>.