Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by terrencegf <tf...@ncsa.uiuc.edu> on 2008/08/14 22:46:52 UTC

Broken servicemix website pages?

Hello, I just got started with ServiceMix and am trying to use the
documentation on the website.  However, many of the pages have broken
example links.  For example, on
http://servicemix.apache.org/servicemix-http.html, I get several of the
following types of errors:

------------------
Following is an example of an http consumer endpoint.

An error occurred:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/servicemix/smx3/trunk/deployables/bindingcomponents/servicemix-http/src/test/resources/xbean/xbean.xml.
The system administrator has been notified.

Re: Broken servicemix website pages?

Posted by Lars Heinemann <la...@compart.net>.
I reworked the links and snippets from used in the components pages.
If you find other broken links, just report them in this thread or in the
thread with the same name in the dev-list.

Watch out. It takes some time until my changes get visible to the webpage.

Thanks
Lars

Posted by Lars Heinemann <la...@compart.net>.
Hi,