Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by OUFDOU Anas <ou...@gmail.com> on 2023/04/01 05:55:11 UTC

Re: [JMETER] Log on multiple line in CSV

Thanks stuart,

The origine of \n is default jmeter message assertion not from response,
There is no way to format data before logging to CSV ?

Best regards

--
Cordialement,

Re: [JMETER] Log on multiple line in CSV

Posted by OUFDOU Anas <ou...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Felix.

On Sat, Apr 1, 2023 at 9:07 AM Felix Schumacher <

Posted by Felix Schumacher <fe...@internetallee.de>.
Hi Anas,

}