Posted to user@struts.apache.org by temp temp <mi...@yahoo.com> on 2005/05/11 16:02:26 UTC

unable to access properties from formbean in included jsp

I am creating a new bean containg struts   formbean in
jsp .I put this new  bean in request scope.
I  want to include  another jsp in this jsp.
In another jsp  I want to access the properties from
the new bean . Any property I try to write or define
I get error message no getter and setter method found
for the property .  But If I do the same  from actual
jsp not the included one  I get no error it works fine
there.

<bean:struts id="testbean" formBean="welcomeForm"/>

<request:setAttribute
name="advSearchFormbean"><%=testbean%>
</request:setAttribute>

<jsp:include page="/jsp/reviewtrans/test.jsp"/>

-----------------end of actual

In test.jsp

  <bean:write  name="advSearchFormbean"
property="welcomePageMap"  scope="request"/>

I get this error

No getter method for property welcomePageMap of bean
advSearchFormbean

Can somebody help me with this.
thanks & regards

Discover Yahoo!