Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Jack Cai <gr...@gmail.com> on 2009/05/19 10:52:47 UTC

Re: Possible for G to directly consume a Tomcat server config w/o changes?

One option is to have an "import" tool, with which a user simply specifies
Tomcat's config dir and import the configurations and even the deployed
applications to Geronimo. Technical doable, but there are many details to
deal with, like resources, reamls, JAR version conflicts, etc. etc. It won't
be a trivial work to write such a tool.

-Jack