Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Pranay Tonpay <pt...@gmail.com> on 2017/05/16 19:05:43 UTC

Igfs and MaprFs

Hi,
On the ignite site, it does have links that talk about running igfs on top
of Apache hadoop, hdp and cdh but there is no mention of MapR ... Is it due
to the no namenode architecture of MapR that it is not supported?

Pls advise

Re: Igfs and MaprFs

Posted by "Ivan V." <iv...@gridgain.com>.
No, IGFS will not work without that URL. I'm not sure how
com.mapr.fs.MapRFileSystem
exactly works, but I suppose that you can specify any MapR Fs node host
there.
One of possible ideas is to specify "localhost" as the 2ndary Fs URI,
assuming each host running Ignite node is a MapR Fs node. Though, such
configuration should be checked for correct work in practice.

Re: Igfs and MaprFs

Posted by Pranay Tonpay <pt...@gmail.com>.
Thx Ivan ...

Re: Igfs and MaprFs