Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Nathan Johnson <nj...@ena.com.INVALID> on 2019/02/19 20:04:00 UTC

Welcome Paul Bencko!

I would like to introduce a new team member Paul Bencko who will be helping us out with some ACS development related tasks.

Welcome Paul!

Nathan Johnson
Senior R&D Engineer
Education Networks of America

Re: Welcome Paul Bencko!

Posted by Suresh Kumar Anaparti <su...@gmail.com>.
Welcome Paul. Hope you will enjoy the work in ACS and learn good stuff.

-Suresh

Re: Welcome Paul Bencko!

Posted by Dag Sonstebo <Da...@shapeblue.com>.
Welcome Paul!

Regards,
Dag Sonstebo
Cloud Architect
ShapeBlue

Dag.Sonstebo@shapeblue.com
www.shapeblue.com
@shapeblue

Re: Welcome Paul Bencko!

Posted by Nicolas Vazquez <Ni...@shapeblue.com>.
Welcome Paul!

Regards,

Nicolas Vazquez

________________________________
Thank you everyone for the warm welcome 😊! Glad to be part of this community!

Bencko Paul
Java Software Developer, ENA
Ness Digital Engineering

Nicolas.Vazquez@shapeblue.com
www.shapeblue.com
@shapeblue

RE: Welcome Paul Bencko!

Posted by Paul Angus <pa...@shapeblue.com>.
Hi Paul,
Welcome to the Family!

paul.angus@shapeblue.com
www.shapeblue.com
@shapeblue

RE: Welcome Paul Bencko!

Re: Welcome Paul Bencko!

Posted by Boris Stoyanov <bo...@shapeblue.com>.
Welcome Paul!

boris.stoyanov@shapeblue.com
www.shapeblue.com
@shapeblue

Re: Welcome Paul Bencko!

Posted by Anurag Awasthi <An...@shapeblue.com>.
Welcome Paul!

Kind Regards,
Anurag
________________________________

Re: Welcome Paul Bencko!

Posted by Gabriel Beims Bräscher <ga...@gmail.com>.

Re: Welcome Paul Bencko!

Posted by Rohit Yadav <ro...@shapeblue.com>.
Always great to see the community growing, welcome Paul!

- Rohit

rohit.yadav@shapeblue.com
www.shapeblue.com
@shapeblue