Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Remy Maucherat <re...@apache.org> on 2002/01/30 12:59:07 UTC

[4.0.2 + 4.1] Updated docs

Hi,

There are no open docs bugs in the 4.0.2 bug list, so I've updated the
online docs bundles.

4.0.2: http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/tomcat-4.0-doc/index.html
4.0-HEAD: http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/tomcat-4.1-doc/index.html

New additions include:
- some basic documentation about the Resources element
- the documentation on the autoconfigurator for AJP/JK written by Bill
- up to date information on classloading (for Tomcat 4.0)
- other misc stuff

Of course, there's still plenty of time to make changesto the docs before
the 4.0.2 release.

Thanks,
Remy

Re: [4.0.2 + 4.1] Updated docs

Posted by Remy Maucherat <re...@apache.org>.
> Remy Maucherat wrote:
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > There are no open docs bugs in the 4.0.2 bug list, so I've updated the
> > online docs bundles.
> >
> > 4.0.2: http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/tomcat-4.0-doc/index.html
> > 4.0-HEAD: http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/tomcat-4.1-doc/index.html
>
> Would it make sense to have a link to 4.1 in
http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/?

The release hasn't been voted, so it's not supposed to exist just yet.
Maybe it would make sense proposing a release plan sometime in the near
future.

Remy

Re: [4.0.2 + 4.1] Updated docs

Posted by jean-frederic clere <jf...@fujitsu-siemens.com>.