Posted to users@zeppelin.apache.org by st...@orange.com on 2020/10/01 07:11:09 UTC

Issue with enabling helium package

Hello,

I wish to integrate VEGA visualizations on zeppelin (version : 0.8.2) . So I
created 3 files to import these visualizations on Helium :

-          HelloWorld.js :
/home/romain/visu-vegas/Test01_HelloWorld/HelloWorld.js

-          HelloWorld.json :
/home/romain/visu-vegas/Test01_HelloWorld/HelloWorld.json

-          package.json :
/home/romain/visu-vegas/Test01_HelloWorld/package.json

This is my package.json :

{

    "name": "HelloWorld",

    "description": "affichage d'une phrase",

    "version": "1.0.0",

    "main": "HelloWorld",

    "author": "",

    "license": "Apache-2.0",

    "dependencies": {

        "zeppelin-tabledata": "*",

        "zeppelin-vis": "*",

        "vega": "^5.16.1",

        "vega-embed": "^6.12.2",

        "vega-lite": "^4.16.7"

    }

}

When I click on "enable" for import "HelloWorld" visualizations, it returns
me an error whereas when I do the manipulation in command line (putty) there
is no error. Below is a copy of the error.

To see the logs, I run a command line: "tail -f zeppelin-romain-vmlinux.log"
from this directory: cd zeppelin-0.8.2-bin-all/logs.

So, here are the corresponding error logs when I click on "enable":

But this command goes to CLI when I'm in the bundle directory.

Do you have any idea why it doesn't work?

Thank you.

Sincerely.

Romain D.