Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by "Durkin, John J." <Jo...@ibx.com> on 2003/12/09 19:44:25 UTC

Access code outside of James

New to James...have basic custom matcher and mailet working. Now would like to be able
to access existing classes outside of James (WebSphere webapp code). Added jar of code
to sar-inf/lib and repackaged SAR file, but get "org.apache.excalibur.containerkit.lifecycle.
LifecycleException: Component named "spoolmanager" failed to pass through the initialization
stage. reason: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:...the 'outside' class I'm trying to instantiate.
I tried adding class to 'mailetpackages', but that got same message.
Is there some way to access these other existing classes from within my mailet ...or is
what I'm trying to do just not possible?           Thanks for any insight, J.Durkin

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This E-Mail is intended only
for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you have received this communication in error, please do not distribute and delete the original message.  Please notify the sender by E-Mail at the address shown. Thank you for your compliance..

Re: Access code outside of James

Posted by Marco Tedone <mt...@jemos.org>.
Durking, you may want to give a look at the following project:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/jamailet/

It is an example of a custom mailet in a separate project.

Hope this will help,

Marco