Posted to general@hadoop.apache.org by Vinayakumar B <vi...@apache.org> on 2017/09/13 09:10:56 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New Hadoop Committer: Surendra Singh Lilhore

Hi, All

On behalf of the Apache Hadoop PMC, I am very pleased to announce that
  Surendra Singh Lilhore has been elected as a committer on the Apache
Hadoop
project recognizing his continued contributions to the project so far.

Please join me in congratulating Surendra.

Regards,
Vinayakumar B
(on behalf of the Apache Hadoop Project Management Committee)

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Hadoop Committer: Surendra Singh Lilhore

Posted by Rakesh Radhakrishnan <ra...@apache.org>.
Congratulations Surendra!

Regards,
Rakesh

Posted by Uma gangumalla <um...@apache.org>.
Congratulations Surendra!

Regards,
Uma

Posted by Naganarasimha Garla <na...@apache.org>.
Congrats and Welcome Surendra !

Regards,
+ Naga

Posted by surendrasingh lilhore <su...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Wei-Chiu Chuang <we...@apache.org>.

Posted by Sunil G <su...@apache.org>.
Congratulations Surendra!

- Sunil

Posted by Brahma Reddy Battula <br...@apache.org>.
Congratulations Surendra!!

On Wed, 13 Sep 2017 at 2:41 PM, Vinayakumar B <vi...@apache.org>
wrote:

> Hi, All
>
> On behalf of the Apache Hadoop PMC, I am very pleased to announce that
>   Surendra Singh Lilhore has been elected as a committer on the Apache
> Hadoop
> project recognizing his continued contributions to the project so far.
>
> Please join me in congratulating Surendra.
>
> Regards,
> Vinayakumar B
> (on behalf of the Apache Hadoop Project Management Committee)

--

--Brahma Reddy Battula

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Hadoop Committer: Surendra Singh Lilhore

Posted by Yufei Gu <fl...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Surendra!

Best,

Yufei

Posted by John Zhuge <jo...@gmail.com>.

--
John

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Hadoop Committer: Surendra Singh Lilhore

Posted by Rohith Sharma K S <ro...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Surendra!

- Rohith Sharma K S