Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Matt Benson <gu...@gmail.com> on 2011/06/06 17:18:36 UTC

Ivy Jenkins build

Why do we only do a 'clean jar'?  Shouldn't we be running unit tests
at least?  Isn't that kind of the point of CI?  Perhaps 'clean
coverage-report'?

Matt

Re: Ivy Jenkins build

Posted by Maarten Coene <ma...@yahoo.com>.
Matt,

the junit tests were running in another separate project:
https://builds.apache.org/job/Ivy-tests/

Maarten

FYI I experimented with running these targets; build completed
successfully in 3.x minutes.  I'm not going to revert my change unless
someone presents a good reason to do so.

Matt

Re: Ivy Jenkins build

Posted by Matt Benson <gu...@gmail.com>.