Posted to dev@click.apache.org by Bob Schellink <sa...@gmail.com> on 2010/09/16 06:48:07 UTC

Blog entries on Click 2.2.0 features

Hi all,

I've posted a couple of blog entries on the new features added in Click 2.2.0:

- DataProviders:
http://click-framework.blogspot.com/2010/07/apache-click-220-dataprovider.html
- Explicit binding:http://click-framework.blogspot.com/2010/09/apache-click-220-explicit-binding.html
- Dynamic Form Validation:http://click-framework.blogspot.com/2010/09/apache-click-220-dynamic-form.html

Kind regards

Bob

Re: Blog entries on Click 2.2.0 features

Posted by Beto <gi...@gmail.com>.
Hi, Bob!

On Thu, Sep 16, 2010 at 1:48 AM, Bob Schellink <sa...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I've posted a couple of blog entries on the new features added in Click 2.2.0:
>
> - DataProviders:
> http://click-framework.blogspot.com/2010/07/apache-click-220-dataprovider.html

Just now I understood its usage. rs rs rs

Thanks, well writen.

Gilberto

Re: Blog entries on Click 2.2.0 features

Posted by Naoki Takezoe <ta...@gmail.com>.
Hi Bob,

I uploaded Japanese translation of your articles into my Japanese blog.

DataProvider
http://d.hatena.ne.jp/takezoe/20100917#p1

Explicit Binding
http://d.hatena.ne.jp/takezoe/20100918#p1

Dynamic Form Validation
http://d.hatena.ne.jp/takezoe/20100921#p1

It would be good help to know new features of Click 2.2.0 for Click
users in Japan.

Thanks for your great articles!

--
Naoki Takezoe

Re: Blog entries on Click 2.2.0 features

Posted by Naoki Takezoe <ta...@gmail.com>.
Hi Bob,

--
Naoki Takezoe

Re: Blog entries on Click 2.2.0 features

Posted by Bob Schellink <sa...@gmail.com>.
Wow, that was quick! Thanks Naoki.

Bob

Posted by Bob Schellink <sa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Bob Schellink <sa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Bob Schellink <sa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Naoki Takezoe <ta...@gmail.com>.
Hi Bob,

Great job!

--
Naoki Takezoe

Re: Blog entries on Click 2.2.0 features

Posted by Ray Garcia <ra...@orbtastic.net>.
Very useful.... I learned a couple of things.

Posted by Ray Garcia <ra...@orbtastic.net>.

Posted by Naoki Takezoe <ta...@gmail.com>.
Hi Bob,

Great job!