Posted to users@camel.apache.org by evaarnas <ee...@gmail.com> on 2016/02/12 10:57:43 UTC

Saxon cannot write a DOMResult unless saxon9-dom.jar is on the classpath

I'm trying to create a simple Web Service configuration based on the example
in the distribution at examples/camel-example-spring-ws:
http://camel.apache.org/spring-ws-example.html

I have just about the same dependencies as in the example:

However, it's run as a standalone spring boot application instead of a war
package, which causes some extra dependencies:

I have the following bean defined (I'm using java configuration instead of
XML):

Starting the application results in an error in the XSD schema object:

Couldn't find the right library, and I'm not sure anyway, if I'm on the
right path here... Does anybody have similar experiences? (I found some
quite old and unrelated posts of hardly any help)