Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Manos Batsis <ma...@geekologue.com> on 2007/04/09 17:08:55 UTC

Expanded EAR and components for flexible and fast (re)-deployment

Back in my Ant days i used to deploy the whole EAR in expanded
(unzipped) form. That allowed building and deploying components such as
WAR or EJB JAR files in the EAR structure within the J2EE container
without rebuilding the whole project, thus reducing the time for
re-deployment during development.

Can anyone point me examples of the same thing for M2 multi-projects? My
main target is JBoss but i guess any example would be helpful.

Cheers,

Manos