Posted to cactus-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Declan Shanaghy <de...@350nice.com> on 2007/08/03 10:44:11 UTC

JIRA Issue CACTUS-151

Hello,
Ive been trying in vain to find a solution to this problem for
hours and figured id chance posting to the dev mailing list as a last
resort.

My setup is a turbine webapp, built with maven and i want to use
cactus to test it.

I've been experiencing this problem described in a JIRA bug report:
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CACTUS-228

Which is part of this issue:
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CACTUS-151

However 151 is an open issue and no replies since Jan 2006.
I downloaded the cargo plugin for maven but at this point im not even
sure if im going down the right road.

Any help you can provide is SINCERELY GREATLY appreciated.
Declan Shanaghy