Posted to users@flex.apache.org by Scott Matheson <sm...@intralinks.com> on 2013/12/22 23:34:19 UTC

FB 4.6 Error

Hi
    Just out the the blue FB4.6 stopped working, and can not connect with browser for one app only, other smaller apps work fine, FB stop at 57%

Error

The Flash Builder debugger failed to connect to the running application.

I am working on a Mac

I update Java, FireFox and Flash Debugger with out any luck

Scottt

________________________________

Disclaimer: This electronic mail and any attachments are confidential and may be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by replying to this email, and destroy all copies of this email and any attachments. Thank you.

RE: FB 4.6 Error

Posted by Sugan Naicker <Su...@Dev-X.co.za>.
Great!

Posted by Scott Matheson <sm...@intralinks.com>.
Hi Sugan

RE: FB 4.6 Error

Re: FB 4.6 Error

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.
Every once in a while, FB gets stuck like that.  The answer for me has
been to delete the .metadata file in the workspace folder.  This
essentially "deletes" the workspace info, so when you restart you'll have
a empty workspace and have to add in your projects and SDKs, etc, etc.
Painful, but at least I don't have to pick a new workspace folder.

There are some posts on the internet about this.

-Alex

Re: FB 4.6 Error

Posted by Jake Churchill <re...@gmail.com>.
I had a similar issue with air debugging after the 10.9 upgrade.  I went to

Re: FB 4.6 Error

Posted by Scott Matheson <sm...@intralinks.com>.

Re: FB 4.6 Error

Posted by Jake Churchill <re...@gmail.com>.