Posted to dev@allura.apache.org by Igor Bondarenko <je...@users.sf.net> on 2013/11/12 09:21:42 UTC

[allura:tickets] #6336 Tarball generation of PhpGedView SVN repository doesn't work [ss4244]

- **status**: in-progress --> code-review

---

** [tickets:#6336] Tarball generation of PhpGedView SVN repository doesn't work [ss4244]**

**Status:** code-review
**Labels:** p3 support 42cc
**Created:** Wed Jun 05, 2013 09:03 PM UTC by Chris Tsai
**Last Updated:** Wed Nov 06, 2013 07:52 PM UTC
**Owner:** nobody

[forge:site-support:#4244]

https://sourceforge.net/p/phpgedview/svn/HEAD/tarball

>I see the message that the system is generating the snapshot, but after 15 minutes of looking at this message, nothing has happened, and the dowload hasn't even started yet.

>I'm told that the GIT download should work, but this project is still on SVN, and won't be moved anytime soon. The project is essentially in "maintenance" mode, with little new development taking place.

It's not working for me either, and I've checked the task_manager and it shows them "complete", but I'm still not getting the download.

I've tried both https://sourceforge.net/p/phpgedview/svn/HEAD/tarball and https://sourceforge.net/p/phpgedview/svn/7094/tarball

---

Sent from sourceforge.net because allura-dev@incubator.apache.org is subscribed to https://sourceforge.net/p/allura/tickets/