Posted to dev@trafodion.apache.org by Dave Birdsall <da...@esgyn.com> on 2018/09/26 20:25:15 UTC

CONNECT BY syntax change

Hi,

I've been away from Trafodion for a little while. Did some reviews today to catch up.

One change I see that's been out there awhile is a change from traflm adding the CONNECT BY syntax to Trafodion. It's a big change, and I'll try to spend some time reviewing it but I don't have much at the moment. Is there someone out there who can spend some time on this? The change was reworked in late August but hasn't had any review since then.

Here's the pull request URL: https://github.com/apache/trafodion/pull/1688

Thanks,

Dave

Re: CONNECT BY syntax change

Posted by Suresh Subbiah <su...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

I would like to learn from this change by Ming. Hope to be done with the
review by the end of this week.

Thank you
Suresh