Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Cathy Gates <om...@netscape.net> on 2007/02/15 19:42:39 UTC

t:div, s;fieldset and t::inputCalendar confilict

When I include a calendar within a fieldset using tomahawk 1.5 calendar and
and tomahawk sandbox fieldset the calendar pop-up window always display at
the bottom right corner of the screen. When I replace the fieldset with a
panelGrid everything works fine and the calendar popup window appears near
the calendar textbox.

Below is part of the jsp I’m using.

Any help is appreciated!

<t:div style="width:95%">
<s:fieldset legend="#{reportMsg.reportFormatLegendLabel}"
style="padding:20px 20px;text-align: center;">

<h:outputText value="#{reportMsg.startDateLabel}"/>
<t:inputCalendar id="startDate" popupDateFormat="MM/dd/yyyy"
currentDayCellClass="currentDayCell" value="#{companyReport.startDate}"
renderAsPopup="true" popupTodayString="#{commonMsg.popupTodayString}"
popupWeekString="#{commonMsg.popupWeekString}"
renderPopupButtonAsImage="true" helpText="MM/DD/YYYY"/>

</s:fieldset>

</t:div>