Posted to users@directory.apache.org by Simone Hinterseher <si...@gmx.de> on 2010/08/08 21:45:26 UTC

How to implement triggers

I'd like to use triggers in my application, but I can't find guidelines or a little tutorial on how to do it. Can someone point me in the right direction?
Thank you

Re: How to implement triggers

Posted by Kiran Ayyagari <ka...@apache.org>.
hi Simone,

On Mon, Aug 9, 2010 at 1:15 AM, Simone Hinterseher
<si...@gmx.de> wrote:
> I'd like to use triggers in my application, but I can't find guidelines or a little tutorial on how to do it. Can someone point me in the right direction?
hope this document helps
http://directory.apache.org/community%26resources/ldap-stored-procedures-and-triggers-in-apacheds.html

feel free to post any questions you have
Kiran Ayyagari