Posted to ojb-user@db.apache.org by Alessandro Colantoni <ac...@brujulatelecom.com> on 2004/09/28 10:28:20 UTC

Ejb with ojb

Hi all.
I'm developping an application with ojb and OC4J
I never worked with ojb and ejb together.
I have some EJB session stateless that call DAO done with OJB
Not all my application use EJB.

I put my repository just in WEB-INF/classes
My ejb stand in ejbs direcotory.
DAOs called by EJB are in ejbs directory too.
If the first time I do a call to a dao is from an ejb I get an error
that looks like it don't fond repository .xml.
If the first time I Do a query is not from an Ejb I did'nt get no more
problems at all.

Can anybody answer me??
I have to replicate the repository in the directotry ejbs too?
Please help me