Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Tony Yat-Tung Cheung <to...@asiayeah.com> on 2005/02/10 03:21:30 UTC

Problems with spamassassin suddenly forward all mails as SPAM

Hi,

I have configured spamassassin to filter my mails and move the spams to
a mail folder. It works fine for a while (e.g. several weeks) and then
it would start forwarding all mails, include those marked as SPAM and
not marked as SPAM, to the mail folder.

Once, the problem arises, I found that deleting the following two files
will solve the problem,

~/.spamassassin/bayes_seen
~/.spamassassin/bayes_token

What is the possible problem? Any suggestion on how I can prevent this
problem?

I am using spamassassin 3.01 on Red Hat Linux 9.0.

Thank you.

Tony Cheung

Re: Problems with spamassassin suddenly forward all mails as SPAM

Posted by Chris Thielen <cm...@someone.dhs.org>.

Re: Problems with spamassassin suddenly forward all mails as SPAM

Posted by up...@3.am.
As I'm sure others will point out, SA doesn't "move spams" to any folders,
it just marks them up.  You have some other filtering mechanism doing
that, and that's where the problem is.

up@3.am							    http://3.am