Posted to dev@samza.apache.org by Jagadish Venkatraman <ja...@gmail.com> on 2018/11/08 19:35:50 UTC

Release artifacts published for Samza 1.0.0

Hey everyone,

Now that the vote has concluded, binaries for Samza 1.0.0 have been
published to Maven.. I'll follow up with a blogpost on the release early
next week.

Note that Samza 1.0.0 has a dependency on Kafka 0.11.2, which does not
support <https://mvnrepository.com/artifact/org.apache.kafka/kafka> Scala
2.10. Hence, we are unable to publish artifacts for Scala 2.10. Going
forward, Samza will follow the same support policy for Scala versions as
Kafka.

Best,
Jagadish

Re: Release artifacts published for Samza 1.0.0

Posted by Jake Maes <jm...@apache.org>.
Great!

Thanks, Jagadish.