Posted to dev@jspwiki.apache.org by Juan Pablo Santos Rodríguez <ju...@gmail.com> on 2016/02/20 17:59:24 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] Release JSPWiki version 2.10.2

Hi,

the vote period ended with 4 +1, so the vote passes, I'll proceed with the
release.

thanks,
juan pablo

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Release JSPWiki version 2.10.2

Posted by Juan Pablo Santos Rodríguez <ju...@gmail.com>.
apologies on this e-mail, it should've arrived at private@j.a.o In fact I
was thinking I 've written there instead of here..guess there's a spoiler
below now.

Definitely I need to sleep more..

On Wed, Feb 24, 2016 at 9:06 PM, Juan Pablo Santos Rodríguez <

Posted by Juan Pablo Santos Rodríguez <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,