Posted to log4j-dev@logging.apache.org by Michael Price <mp...@atl.lmco.com> on 2004/07/31 21:27:02 UTC

SizeBasedRolling test is failing.

In the latest cvs code the SizeBasedRolling test is failing for me.

Is this a known issue or should I post a more complete description
showing the output from the test run?

Michael

Re: SizeBasedRolling test is failing.

Posted by Ceki Gülcü <no...@qos.ch>.
Michael,

The SizeBasedRolling test also fails on some gump machines but I thought it
was setup failure or such. I am very much interested in the details of the
failure you are encountering.

I would be grateful if you could provide some details, such as the OS, java
version, and the test output.

Many thanks in advance,

--
Ceki Gülcü