Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Gerry Kaplan <gk...@kaplansoftware.com> on 2005/09/11 20:54:34 UTC

Multipage wizard field access

I have a multi-page form. The last form is a 'summary' page that gives the
user the opportunity to backup and change anything that doesn't look right.
The multi-page form follows the multipage example. I cannot figure out how
to access the values of any preceeding pages in the last summary page. The
field include some repeaters as well.

What is the proper way to access the values entered on the preceeding pages
of the multipage form?

Thanks!

Gerry

Re: Multipage wizard field access

Posted by Marc Salvetti <ma...@notremanou.net>.
i think you are looking for something like
lastPage.lookupWidget("../anypreviouspage/anypreviouswidget")
notice the ../

hth,

Marc