Posted to dev@zeppelin.apache.org by Jongyoul Lee <jo...@gmail.com> on 2018/08/21 06:57:28 UTC

[DISCUSS] Adopt google-java-format

Hi devs,

We are using checkstyle and its maven plugin to check style. It looks
reasonable but I got a checkstyle violation since it's different from
IntelliJ's formatter setting of formatting lambda function.

Thus, how about adopting google-java-format in your IDE and its maven
plugin to fix formatter issues?

See https://github.com/google/google-java-format and
https://github.com/coveo/fmt-maven-plugin

It's, strictly, not a checker, but formatter as it changes wrong formats
when building it.

WDYT?

--
이종열, Jongyoul Lee, 李宗烈
http://madeng.net

Re: [DISCUSS] Adopt google-java-format

Posted by Jongyoul Lee <jo...@gmail.com>.
Thanks.

I actually adopted it but revert it because of huge PRs :-). I'll adopt
it step by step again.

Posted by Alex Ott <al...@gmail.com>.