Posted to l10n@openoffice.apache.org by Ahadu Tsegaye-አሀዱ ፀጋዬ <ts...@gmail.com> on 2021/06/01 06:21:16 UTC

Open Office Amharic

Dear OO ppl,
I'm an Ethiopian OO fan and I would like to help out with the Amharic
translation.
By the way I'm also a computer scientist and I currently work as a full
stack java developer in an Italian software company based in Florence.
Let me know what I can do to help.
Best regards

--
Ahadu Tsegaye Abebe
አሀዱ ፀጋዬ አበበ

Re: Open Office Amharic

Posted by Matthias Seidel <ma...@hamburg.de>.
Hi,

Am 03.06.21 um 23:00 schrieb Ahadu Tsegaye-አሀዱ ፀጋዬ:
> Hey Matthias,
> I would be more interested in the OpenOffice itself, and I'm on a mac.

Sorry, no recent Amharic mac version to test... :-(

For translation of OpenOffice (UI and Help) we use Pootle. To request an
account please see here:

https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Pootle_User_Guide/Registration_and_Login#Registration

Regards,

   Matthias