Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Rupendra Butola <rb...@asite.com> on 2006/06/12 07:31:34 UTC

REGEX HELP!!!

Hi All,

I would appreciate some help regarding  regex.

In my response, I receive the following:
revision-dist-list-id=\"74526\"

How I will be able to extract value 74526.

In the same response I receive multiple revision-dist-list-id but with
different value. E.g.
revision-dist-list-id=\"74526\"
revision-dist-list-id=\"74525\"
revision-dist-list-id=\"74524\"
revision-dist-list-id=\"74523\"

How should I refer these values? E.g. 74526, 74525.

Best Regards,
Butola Rupendrasingh
Systems Operations
T              +91 (0) 79 26871002/26871003
E              rbutola@asite.com
M             +91 98244 92763
W             http://www.asite.com
Standing for what you believe in , Regardless of the odds against you,
And the pressure that tears at your resistance, .....means Courage