Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by callagc4 <ca...@fineos.com> on 2008/01/10 17:43:29 UTC

Axis2 JMS Transport to WebSphere MQ

Hi,

We are currently using axis2 in a standalone server. I have been trying to
configure axis2 to hook up with websphereMQ. However i am unsure of how to
configure axis2 for this as all the examples i have found are for activeMQ.
Could anyone tell me how this can be done? My main area of concern is the
definition of a jms transportReciever for websphereMQ. Any advice would be
much appriciated.

My attempts so far have left me here, using the definition below. However
this currently does not work. The first issue is that the initial context
factory being used is based in websphere not websphereMQ. Secondly how do i
configure this jndi resource in websphereMQ, i.e configure
jms/QueueConnectionFactory

<transportReceiver name="jms"
class="org.apache.axis2.transport.jms.JMSListener">
   <parameter name="default">
      <parameter
name="java.naming.factory.initial">com.ibm.mq.jms.context.WMQInitialContextFactory</parameter>
      <parameter name="java.naming.provider.url">localhost:1414</parameter>
      <parameter
name="transport.jms.ConnectionFactoryJNDIName">jms/QueueConnectionFactory</parameter>
   </parameter>
</transportReceiver>

Thanks,
Cathal

Re: Axis2 JMS Transport to WebSphere MQ

Posted by Paul Fremantle <pz...@gmail.com>.
Cathal

Is your config the same as Glenn's? If its different can you please post it too!

Thanks
Paul

On Jan 14, 2008 9:41 AM, callagc4 <ca...@fineos.com> wrote:

> [...]
> > wrong. I'll be sending a seperate email to this group for assistance....
> > watch this space.
> >
> > Good luck.
> >
> > Glenn

> > Glenn Mason
> > Developer - Information Technology
> > Aon Australia/Pacific
> > Phone:  +61 2 9253 7270
> >

> > callagc4 <ca...@fineos.com>
> > 11/01/2008 03:43 AM
> > Please respond to
> > axis-dev@ws.apache.org

> > axis-dev@ws.apache.org
> > cc
> >
> > Subject
> > Axis2 JMS Transport to WebSphere MQ
> >

> > Hi,
> >
> > We are currently using axis2 in a standalone server. I have been trying to
> > configure axis2 to hook up with websphereMQ. However i am unsure of how to
> > configure axis2 for this as all the examples i have found are for
> > activeMQ.
> > Could anyone tell me how this can be done? My main area of concern is the
> > definition of a jms transportReciever for websphereMQ. Any advice would be
> > much appriciated.
> >
> > My attempts so far have left me here, using the definition below. However
> > this currently does not work. The first issue is that the initial context
> > factory being used is based in websphere not websphereMQ. Secondly how do
> > configure this jndi resource in websphereMQ, i.e configure
> > jms/QueueConnectionFactory
> >
> > <transportReceiver name="jms"
> > class="org.apache.axis2.transport.jms.JMSListener">
> >    <parameter name="default">
> >       <parameter
> > name="java.naming.factory.initial">com.ibm.mq.jms.context.WMQInitialContextFactory</parameter>
> >       <parameter
> > name="java.naming.provider.url">localhost:1414</parameter>
> >       <parameter
> > name="transport.jms.ConnectionFactoryJNDIName">jms/QueueConnectionFactory</parameter>
> >    </parameter>
> > </transportReceiver>
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Cathal
> > --
> >

> > Please consider the environment before printing this email.
> >
> > ****** IMPORTANT NOTICE ******
> > This email and any attachments transmitted with it are confidential. If
> > you are not the intended recipient, you must not use, reproduce, disclose
> > or distribute the information contained in this email.  If you are not the
> > intended recipient or if you believe this is an unsolicited email, please
> > immediately notify the sender by replying to this email or contact Aon
> > representatives on +61 2 9253 7000 then promptly destroy this email and
> > any copies of this email.
> >
> > Before opening or using attachments, you should check them for viruses and
> > defects. Aon does not accept liability in connection with computer virus,
> > data corruption, delay, interruption, unauthorised access or unauthorised

Paul Fremantle
OASIS WS-RX TC Co-chair

blog: http://pzf.fremantle.org
paul@wso2.com

Re: Axis2 JMS Transport to WebSphere MQ

Posted by Adis <ad...@yahoo.com>.
Hi,
This doesn't work for me. Can you please post working version.

Thanks
Adi

Posted by callagc4 <ca...@fineos.com>.