Posted to dev@tajo.apache.org by Dongjoon Hyun <do...@apache.org> on 2015/03/09 00:05:23 UTC

TPC-DS docs for Tajo Wiki

Hi,

TPC-DS is becoming more popular. It is in the Tajo Roadmap also and several
related issues are already created and closed in Tajo Jira. So, I made
TPC-DS rst file for Tajo wiki during last weekend. I think it will be
helpful for other Tajo users preparing TPC-DS in the future.

Could anyone review this and update Tajo wiki (maybe, benchmark section)? I
prepared this file in the same style with TPC-H in Tajo wiki.

Warmly,
Dongjoon.

Re: TPC-DS docs for Tajo Wiki

Posted by Dongjoon Hyun <do...@apache.org>.
Thank you, Jihoon.

By the way, Tajo wiki is not managed by Git. I thought this is not a patch.
Here is the file.

Google Drive

tpcds.rst
<https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B6ZxA8hLu4UIUVAtbE5maTVjWFk/edit?usp=drivesdk>

Box (tpcds.txt, the same file with the above)

https://app.box.com/s/g0w051zgh09wsa982klp6nqgow709ssk

TPC-DS is very heavy benchmark including updating the DW tables from
original source tables. This file does not cover that kind updating part.
It's a beginning of Tajo for official supporting TPC-DS.

I have a plan to focus TPC-DS with Tajo for a while. I appreciate any
comments.

Thank you again, Jihoon.

Regards,
Dongjoon.