Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by robert rowntree <ro...@mindspring.com> on 2002/07/05 18:20:05 UTC

RE: webapp_module => apache problem when starting

you've got spaces in your path!

you may want to check the lists about how to deal with a path to your
mod_webapp.so where spaces are involved.

see: http://www.galatea.com/flashguides/index

and select from the list of links your exact combination
under the windows sections for the connector implementation, there are notes
about tricky paths with spaces in them.

BTW - im using AJP connector on Win2k ( mod_jk.dll ) and it is working.

RE: webapp_module => apache problem when starting

Posted by Ten-Hung Chu <tc...@chicagosystemsgroup.com>.
For Apache 2.0.39, you CAN NOT have the line
AddModule mod_webapp.c

Also, make sure ServerName is defined before
LoadModule webapp_module modules/mod_webapp.so

Ten