Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Sierk Bornemann <si...@gmx.de> on 2006/05/04 00:11:50 UTC

Third party modules for Apache2.x

Hi!

Is this the right place to ask and discuss third party modules for Apache2.x?
I have some questions concerning mod_tidy
(http://mod-tidy.sourceforge.net/), especially running under Apache2.2.x/Win32.
Is there maybe sombody out there, who eventually is able to give
feedback about running the module, especially running it under Win32?

Sierk Bornemann
Core developer and project admin mod_tidy project

Sierk Bornemann | Hannover | Germany
ICQ:    221105136
e-mail:  sierkb@gmx.de

Re: Third party modules for Apache2.x

Posted by Sierk Bornemann <si...@gmx.de>.
At 00:20 04.05.2006, you wrote:

>Are you asking an httpd project related question?

Not directly.

OK. I give apache-modules@covalent.net a try. Maybe it is better to ask there.

>Be happy to help you here or at apache-modules.

OK, thanks.

Sierk

Posted by "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>.
Sierk Bornemann wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Is this the right place to ask and discuss third party modules for
> Apache2.x?
> I have some questions concerning mod_tidy
> (http://mod-tidy.sourceforge.net/), especially running under
> Apache2.2.x/Win32.

Well that depends.  Are you asking an httpd project related question?
if so by all means, ask here!