Posted to dev@lenya.apache.org by "Gregor J. Rothfuss" <gr...@apache.org> on 2004/06/17 14:53:21 UTC

VOTE unfreezing for 1.2.1 stuff only

Andreas Hartmann wrote:

> BTW, it seems like the switch should be deferred:
>
> http://nagoya.apache.org/eyebrowse/ReadMsg?listName=cocoon-dev@xml.apache.org&msgNo=34356

nobby = andreas, btw

<gregor> nobby: that realistically means no svn until end of month
<nobby> gregor, yes :-(
<gregor> hmm, thats too long imo
<nobby> that means branching in CVS?
<gregor> yep
<nobby> or ending the code freeze and only checking in things for 1.2.1
<gregor> i'd rather do the second
<gregor> the 1.4 stuff can wait 2 more weeks :)
<nobby> yes
<gregor> ok
<nobby> that means discussing all check-ins on lenya-dev first
<nobby> but fine with me

given this situation, i am +1 on ending the code freeze and only
checking in things for 1.2.1.

-gregor

--
Gregor J. Rothfuss
http://wyona.com                   http://cocoon.apache.org/lenya

Re: VOTE unfreezing for 1.2.1 stuff only

Posted by Dale Christ <de...@yahoo.com>.
--- Rolf Kulemann <ro...@apache.org> wrote:
> On Thu, 2004-06-17 at 14:53, Gregor J. Rothfuss wrote:
> > Andreas Hartmann wrote:
> >
> > > BTW, it seems like the switch should be deferred:

http://nagoya.apache.org/eyebrowse/ReadMsg?listName=cocoon-dev@xml.apache.org&msgNo=34356

> > nobby = andreas, btw
> >
> > <gregor> nobby: that realistically means no svn until end of month
> > <nobby> gregor, yes :-(
> > <gregor> hmm, thats too long imo
> > <nobby> that means branching in CVS?
> > <gregor> yep
> > <nobby> or ending the code freeze and only checking in things for 1.2.1
> > <gregor> i'd rather do the second
> > <gregor> the 1.4 stuff can wait 2 more weeks :)
> > <nobby> yes
> > <gregor> ok
> > <nobby> that means discussing all check-ins on lenya-dev first
> > <nobby> but fine with me
> >
> > given this situation, i am +1 on ending the code freeze and only
> > checking in things for 1.2.1.
>
> +1 end of code freeze for only checking in 1.2.1 things and _no_ branch.

Okay by me.  I'm still working on a list of enhancements/changes i want to make
for the blog publication

+1

--Dale

Re: VOTE unfreezing for 1.2.1 stuff only

Posted by Rolf Kulemann <ro...@apache.org>.