Posted to dev@tajo.apache.org by Jae Lee <ot...@gmail.com> on 2013/11/22 11:01:16 UTC

Question Tajo with Json

Hello, Tajo Dev Team.

Does Tajo have function for 'Json' files on inline query like Hive
functions 'get_json_object' and 'json_tuple' or any suppport?

Thanks,
Jae.

Re: Question Tajo with Json

Posted by Hyunsik Choi <hy...@apache.org>.
I'm expecting that we can schedule those functions to 1.0-alpha that
will be released in the early of next year.

- hyunsik

Re: Question Tajo with Json

Posted by Jihoon Son <gh...@gmail.com>.
Hi, Jae.