Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by Arkaprabha Chakraborty <ch...@gmail.com> on 2022/06/04 10:03:28 UTC

How to restrict User from accessing connections

I have a user group with sub-user groups in guacamole. I want to
restrict some of the connections to this sub-user group. How to do so?

Re: How to restrict User from accessing connections

Posted by Lee Doughty <le...@virginiacyberrange.org>.
This would be where the custom authentication extensions would come into
play. You'd need to write your own UI and connect it to Guacamole.

There are some vendors that do this, but I've only seen it packaged with
some larger scope project that is more than just authentication.. auch as
buying a fully managed seats-on-VMs product, or paired with training, or
similar options.

-Lee

Posted by Arkaprabha Chakraborty <ch...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Michael Jumper <mj...@apache.org>.