Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by Adrien DAO-LENA <ad...@gmail.com> on 2012/03/09 16:53:11 UTC

jaxb implementation

Hello,
I an currently trying to integrate moxy from eclipse link, as my default
jaxb implementation, and I don't know how to do it.
I have tried to put a jaxb.properties file but it does not seem to be
enough.
Is there some special trick to use moxy as default jaxb impl? by modifying
boot delegation?

Thank you.
Best regards.
Adrien

Re: jaxb implementation

Posted by Adrien DAO-LENA <ad...@gmail.com>.
Hi, thanks for your reply.
The javax.xml.bind is exported by service mix (
Apache ServiceMix :: Specs :: JAXB API 2.2).
It seems by stopping this bundle I can use moxy.
Now I have some other issue of class loading like
javax.xml.bind.annotation.adapters*.*CollapsedStringAdapter not found.
Thank you for your time.
Regards,
Adrien.

Re: jaxb implementation