Posted to server-dev@james.apache.org by Ioan Eugen Stan <st...@gmail.com> on 2013/05/08 13:10:54 UTC

[GSoC 2013] "Out of office" personal evaluation

Hello Liu Quan,

I've taken some time to review your application and would like to give
you some feed-back. It's not an official evaluation, it' my personal
evaluation.

Thank you for applying to James. You probably have the skills required
to get the job done but you still need to work on your presentation
skills. Your application was very short and did lacked style, which
suggests it was written in a hurry.

If you are good at something, make that visible to other people. We
can't read other peoples minds  so we judge them by the work or lack
of work that they do.

Please improve you presentation if you are still able to do so and for
the future please keep in mind to put the reasons you think you're the
right person and give sufficient details to convince the person doing
the evaluation.

Best of luck,

[1] http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/proposal/review/google/gsoc2013/lqjacklee/3001

--
Ioan Eugen Stan
0720 898 747

Re: [GSoC 2013] "Out of office" personal evaluation

Posted by Ioan Eugen Stan <st...@gmail.com>.
Hello Ferrari,

What I've said to Liu Quan is available for you too so I won't repeat it.

Good luck,

--
Ioan Eugen Stan
0720 898 747